Tuesday 12 July 2016

28/52









"Car Wash" Not much to choose from this week I didn't get the camera out very much at all. I almost had to pull from my iPhone photos which is not what I wanted this blog to be about at all.

I've decided to take inspiration from Jodie's photos this week and provide this collection showing a story from a Sunday afternoon car wash. I had trouble picking just one

Henry was running between me and the car washing activity always checking in, I love that when he walks now its always with purpose and always on a mission to do something, he is just like his mum fleeting between activities not wanting to miss out on anything.

I love this smile joselyn gets when she is doing something she enjoys, her whole faces smiles. She has been loving helping this week, mopping, car washing & dinner making. She was chasing daddy with the wet sponge throwing. It was not the best activity to play with water outside in the cool winter air when we all have colds but they all had fun and thats the point.

I'll have to make more of an effort this week to get the camera out again!

M x


No comments:

Post a Comment