Wednesday 6 July 2016

27/52






 "Four-teen"  my baby is long gone this little girl has replaced her, but its almost like she isn't a little girl but a girl, I walked past her bedroom and saw this I swear it was a glimpse into my future... who knows they might not have headphones in ten years or iPods for that matter but she is really growing so fast.

"Wrong way around" I was memorised by his shadow on the wall, I was trying to capture it as best I could his eyelashes were so clear along with his lips, nose and chin...  Those photos are on the cutting room floor because I couldn't go past this cheeky one trying so hard to work out this bike business, he knows he has to get a leg over but he always seems to be facing the wrong way - he doesn't seem phased its all part of the process.

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment