Saturday 22 January 2011

The Tourist



The scenery is the most amazing thing about this movie.  I've never been to Europe and looking at the scenery during the movie kept me captivated the whole time. 


I have read other reviews on this movie and it hasn't been loved by many, in my opinion I enjoyed it.  My husband said that he picked the ending a mile off but I must have been too short sighted or distracted because I didn't see it and thought it was a nice little surprise.


I'm more than certain that it isn't the best thing I've seen. I really don't get the fascination with Jolie, I could be a jealous female but I just don't see it, big lips, skinny and brown hair she is beautiful I'll give her that but I wouldn't say she is worth all the commotion of sexiest person on earth!  Depp was good but the relationship between him and Jolie didn't work for me, it was all  a bit weird.


Overall, it was an ok movie and although I wouldn't watch it again it was fine to sit through. I'll give it a 3.


Thanks
M x



No comments:

Post a Comment