Wednesday 2 February 2011

Meet the Fockers

Little Fockers Poster


This one really didn't start off well for me and the reason is simple, I hate it when a movie uses all the jokes in the preview. Unfortunately the first funny scenes were straight from the preview, they weren't even really edited for the preview. So there were no laughs had from me because those jokes had already had their laughs... Actually now that I think about it I don't remember many laughs from the entire room.


As for the remainder of the film it was a usual Fockers movie where the father in law thinks his son in law is up to something tracks him down gets the wrong impression and tries to get his daughter to marry the "Mr Perfect" Owen Wilson character. 


It was ok but don't waste your $$ wait for the DVD


I'll give it a 3 because I've seen worse.


M x

No comments:

Post a Comment