Sunday 26 June 2016

O N E

I remember the feeling a year ago, I was so nervous. I was nervous about what the impending arrival would do to our family dynamics, I was worried about the birth, I was worried how I was going to handle two children, I was worried about Joselyn, having a year off work and how I was going to find time for my husband and myself.

I love this feeling of reflection... Why was I so worried, why was I so anxious? 

Henry is one tomorrow, and while the transition has had its twists and turns the good has by far out weighed the bad.  We have this cheeky, cuddly, curious, comedian who makes our family feel complete.

I am trying to work on my worry, everything will be okay just let it fall into place naturally!

Happy Birthday Henry, well done family we did it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment