Sunday 17 April 2016

Eddie the Eagle


I went to the movies today for the first time in a while & only the second time without Henry since he was born. I went with my friend Kai, she is my movie buddy & we used to go all the time but schedule clashes have prevented us from a movie date for a long time. Kai picked the movie & to be honest I really wasn't interested but thought I'll go purely for the catch up. I knew nothing about the movie and had no idea it was based on a true story.

It was a beautiful movie, I laughed & I cried, I cringed & I cheered. I'd never heard of Eddie but found his story inspiring & filled with valuable lessons.  It had me considering my parenting techniques & treatment towards people who aren't quiet the same.

It was a light hearted, feel good movie and I'll give it 8/10.

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment