Monday 23 May 2016

21/52





"Big Girl Baby" Joselyn's continual request to play the game of being a baby is a reminder that she is still adjusting to having a baby brother.  Its no surprise that the game comes up especially when Henry is having a clingy day. It is tedious and painful game that takes all my strength to play, it leaves me with feelings of guilt and frustration but it is her way of communicating with me that although she is almost four she still needs mummy too.

"Shadow"  I love that the mornings are getting cooler, it means that its time to open the windows and play in the morning light!  I love our house and the winter sun that comes flooding in the back windows.

I made it half way, hopefully I can continue to show up for the remainder of the challenge.
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment