Monday 1 February 2016

33



I had a birthday on the weekend. Another year older and wiser... so they say.

I can say for the first time I feel I am getting a bit wiser...  I feel that I am really getting somewhere this year, while I'm not perfect I'm starting to explore my interests and uncover what makes me happy and refreshed verses exhausts me.

I'm embracing the fact that I'm an over thinker and finding new ways to put that to action.

I'm working on having more quality time with my kids while they are young as to enjoy "the best years of my life" rather than looking back and not feeling I didn't enjoyed them or spent them behind an iPhone screen.

I'm trying to conquer fears do new things and go places but also have the balance of enjoying time at home, the beach or the park.. I've been reflecting a lot on my childhood and what memories I have.

I've stopped striving for perfection and have taken a good enough approach.

I've stopped filling my day with visits and chores but only aiming to do one thing a day.

I'm trying Yoga, meditation, photography and blogging - all things I am interested in but too scared to embrace for fear of not being "good enough".

I've got a feeling that 33 is going to be a great year and I can't wait for the adventures ahead!

M x


No comments:

Post a Comment