Sunday 24 January 2016

4/52




"Swinger" Summer is swinging in the breeze in your undies with Sunglasses on. Its been a hot week here and as afternoon approached I got the kids outside in the cool breeze (no midges when there is a breeze) to cool off. Joselyn loves the swing!

"Happiness" Henry has had a big week, we have three more teeth.  This photo sums his week up perfectly, fingers in his mouth happy as can be, as long as I'm looking at him.

"Dog Kisses" Minnie almost sent me to the Mental hospital this week, her constant barking is annoying enough but when you're having issues with sleeping babies its just too much... Poor Minnie had a few nasty words thrown her way, and many threats that she'd be sent to the farm.  This photo reminds me that she is family & does bring us joy and make us smile.

I think I'm doing pretty well I have so many gorgeous photos I think I'm going to have to do a monthly post to show some of the ones that didn't make the cut for the week.  Still playing with my camera need some lessons on editing and maybe even a beginners course.

See you next week.
M xo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos especially the last one. Your daughter looks so happy x x

    ReplyDelete