Thursday 7 January 2016

First Week Blues

I got the blues... The post Christmas first week back blues! 

I feel overwhelmed with everything I want to accomplish, I'm tired because of lack of sleep and have headaches from dehydration!

I want to push through the other side of these feelings of resentment and frustration and get to the happy place where I enjoy being a domestic goddess! I want to play with the kids, have dinner on the table & tidy.. It just doesn't seem possible! 

My sister gave me 20 inspirational quotes to pull one a day from, today was the first one I drew & it was perfectly matched to my mood...


I've got to stop aiming for perfection & instead just be... Stop going around in circles, procrastinating & just start somewhere! 

Today I started with making the bed! 

M x 


No comments:

Post a Comment